SG Travian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG - Spice Guild

Go down

SG - Spice Guild Empty SG - Spice Guild

Post  jag1tx Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:09 pm

usx1

Bjt4short and jag1tx (married) started playing the new usx server of travian. jag was located in the SE while Bjt was in the SW. After getting started they created the alliance SG and adopted the theme and naming from the movie Dune. That server was an ambitious one and we initially recruited in ever quad. The NW never really got off the ground and was soon gone. The NE was allowed to merge with another alliance to survive and a few of those members joined us after the restart.
In the SW with jag were Relentless and furchtlos and many others. Bjt had several active players in the SW. Each quad was confronted by tough players with "Grongazoid" of DL in the SW and "Spartan Empire" in the SE. We each took our lumps and learned some valuable lessons.

usx2

was this when we simmed and moved to the boonies?

usx3

Our return to civilization and clustering. Our run in with CT and our firming of relations with VN. This was a server in which we nearly battled the entire time with BD until we lost two solid players to RL issues and BD had the edge from then on. CT had to broker a peace agreement and accept both SG and BD as wings. BD was not happy about this and we ended up breaking the accord and fighting until the server was over. VN was a big help as this server wound down.

usx4

BFP alliance from the get go. We had always been on good terms with HORDE as well. This was a fun server because of the contribution towards the WW and the experience gained from that.

usx5

This was our battle it out server with SPITE as one of our neighbors. It sure is fun to lose that many troops. I even think I got a defender ribbon...and if not I was just out of the top 10.

usx6

Younger leadership takes over and recruits well

usx7

not sure if we existed here at all as many people had moved on.

usx8

not in existence...well actually for two days before I joined HORDE.

usx9

Return to Glory - A revival or Reunion of the players who made SG special.
jag1tx
jag1tx
Admin

Number of posts : 40
IGN(s) : -
Registration date : 2008-09-30

https://sgtravian.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum